HONEST, FRIENDLY, & AFFORDABLE
After 8 years as an independent author of over 25 nationally distributed books and booklets, I am now offering my graphic design skills to the public! I am based in Eugene, Oregon, but am happy to work with clients anywhere in the world. I specialize in:
* Fliers * Invitations * Political Materials * Marketing Materials * Operation Manuals * Product Labels * Books *E-Books * Miniature Booklets * Digital Collages * Basic Websites *
Please see my Art and Books and Zines sections, Instagram, or Etsy page for samples of my work.
I believe in kindness, clear communication, and honesty. My goal is to help make your project great while being affordable, charging two to three times less than many other graphic designers in the Eugene area at $35/hour with a $70 minimum and sliding scale rates for low income individuals.
You can read my full contract as a PDF here.
How This Process Works:
1. You contact me with details about your project.
2. We meet for up to an hour long free consultation either in person or via a Skype video call.
3. You sign the provided contract.
4. You pay a deposit equal to half of the estimated cost upfront.
5. I begin work on the project.
6. We communicate with questions, status updates, and mock-ups.
7. You approve the final images or other media.
8. You pay the total cost of labor and any additional fees incurred minus the initial deposit.
9. I send the finalized media files to you.